Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Disabled Guy doesn't want to hear about our logic

If you're in the group on Facebook, I already posted this there. But, I figured I should post it here for those of you who aren't in the group or on Facebook or even my parents. I know my parents aren't on Facebook.

I had some time to kill before I started dinner (which is cooking as I type this), so I went outside to discuss the deck with DG. I suggested he move his tools from one end of the deck to the other, where it was closer to his work area. Luckily, he was in a good mood and even went on with the video after I went back inside to get my camera.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

deanna said...

He sounds just like my husband - heaven for-fend I ever try to use LOGIC.....

Ammobunny said...

DG is so WRONG!!! He's got both fans _and_ rippling muscles! (And a cool tatoo ... bobcat?)

That was a great video, thanks!!

Pahz said...

Ammobunny, yep, that's a bobcat. Straight-up flash from the tattoo shop's wall. The first year he had it, he let me put sunblock on it. The second year, not so much and by the third year, he didn't care.

I told him it'll be an amorphous brown blob soon, but again, he doesn't care.

Me, on the other hand- I put on sunblock no matter what! None of my ink (eight tattoos total) sees daylight for an extended period of time without some SPF slapped up on it!

xandra said...

you two are cute :3